OFFRO ANNUNCI DI QUALSIASI GENERE GRATIS!! CONTATTATEMI SU EMAIL LINKIAMOCI@EMAIL.IT!!

Ultra torrent

Chat

Tutto di tutto Headline Animator

mercoledì 15 settembre 2010

Compito in inglese

Fai finta di essere un giornalista che ha una rubrica su un giornale al quale molti teenagers scrivono per chiedere consigli


1) Dear George, When he was a child, my Dad had a lot of brothers and sisters. His parents were very poor and he had to work in the market.
Now Dad wants me to do all the things he never did, but I don’t like the things he like, and this causes a lot of problems. For example, he wanted me to go scouts. I went for a year. I didn’t like it, and after a big argument I finally left. Now he wants me to go judo and I don’t want to go. If I don’t go to judo, he’ll be very angry. I love my dad and I don’t like it when we argue. What shall I do?
Tom

Dear Tom, I think you already know the answer to your question. Your dad is trying to give you a better life. If you tell him what you want, he’ll understand what you like doing.
George

2)Dear George, I have a nice Mum and Dad but we argue about the time I have to come home in the evening. I always have to be home by 9 p.m. and I can’t go to parties.
I really feel like a baby. I’m 15 years old. If I don’t go out, I’ll never make new friends.
What I can do?
Mary

Dear Mary if you don’t talk your parents, they won’t know how you feel. Tell them what your friends do. Agree on a time when you will come home. If you show them that you are responsible, they will let you go out later.
George

Nessun commento:

Qual'è il vostro broswer?